Trials of the "Not-So-Mommy" Mommy.

marriage is not for the faint-hearted. neither is having babies.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Test My Love, Why Dont You?

the kaam wala mujahid didnt have the sherwani work sample ready.
the embrodery wala nadeem didnt have the kurta work ready
the dye wala person (i dont know his name) didnt have the dupatta ready.

and on top of it my laptopo got infested with adware.
and THEN they wonder why shaadi time is so stressy...
sigh. today was just not good.
why dont these people take their job professionally? its not like the six months prior to my wedding my employer is going to give me a paid leave so why cant they understand i cannto make three rounds daily just to check if the thread colour is what ive confirmed three times already????

i think all of this bakwaas is just to test the level of one's commitment. if you can do all THIS for someone you love, man you'd better spend the rest of your life with them!!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger jammie said…

    m...god i just write to retain my sense of humour. which dies when one begins the process of the wedding.

    zag...that one suit is gonna change your life :D

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Saady said…

    have fun ... I am sure ur weddin is gonna be awesome !
    Good luck !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home